Harmful germs such as bacteria, yeast and fungi must be completely removed during food packaging. UVC disinfection is a chemical-free cold and dry method which reduces the germ count by 99.9%. By not using chemicals you are sure not to alter the flavor, color or nutritional content of foods and beverages.
It only takes a few seconds of intense UV light to make food-spoiling microorganisms such as bacteria, yeast or fungi on food containers and films harmless.
The use of this technology in the packaging sector translates into great advantages:
- A longer shelf life and fewer spoiled food remnants and / or economic losses due to contaminated food being produced.
- Absence of chemical residues on food.
- Reduction of production times.
- Easy retrofit of filling and sealing machines with UVC Led systems.
- Easy shielding of UVC radiation.
- Long life of LEDs with low energy consumption.
- Amortization of installation costs within a few months.
The satisfaction of our customers in the world of packaging is driving us to develop and seek new solutions. Our technical offices can respond to your requests firstname.lastname@example.org
9th International Conference on Predictive Modeling in Food – Modified Atmosphere Packaging and UV-C Radiation on Shelf Life of Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus Mykiss) –